15 Reasons to visit Redberry Farm
Nestled between rows of strawberries and farming landscapes you will find this hidden gem. A working strawberry farm that has been developing for the past 20 years to bring you the most authentic country life and berry sweet experience. Families can reconnect with one another, create new memories, and feel like kids again!
What To Do
1. Pick Your Own Strawberries fresh from the field
2. Explore the largest permanent Hedge Maze in the Southern Hemisphere
3. Get onboard the Redberry Express Mini Train. Enjoy the scenic ride along strawberry fields and through the tunnel back to the station.
4. Race around the Pedal Go Carts track
5. Roll around with friends in the Bubble Balls.
6. Glide across the farm dam in the Bumper Boats
7. Feed the rabbits fresh carrots or pellets.
8. Enjoy a pony ride around the paddock with the resident ponies Dusty, Rebecca and Seabreeze.
Where To Eat
11. Get a unique strawberry inspired meal or drink at the Red Shed Coffee and Berry bar or the Redberry Tea Garden
12. Indulge in a slice of woodfired pizza at The Noshery pizzeria.
13. Sharpen up your wine or beer knowledge with a pairing at Houtbosch.
14. Experience a variety of delicious hand-crafted gelato at Framboos.
15. Enjoy gourmet farm style food with a unique twist at Bounty Eatery.