Pick Your Own Strawberries
At Redberry Farm, the Garden Route’s favourite family destination, you can pick your own strawberries at their freshest and juiciest, straight from the field.
Booking is not required, tickets are available from the Farm Stall. Choose a container size at the Farm Stall and head off to the strawberry picking fields where the real fun begins. A variety of strawberries are grown at Redberry Farm, each with their own unique size and flavour.
Pick strawberries like a pro
- Bend down and look through the plants, moving the leaves away to search for the best berries.
- Select a berry that is bright red and does not have a white shoulder.
- Inspect the berry to make sure it is healthy with no marks.
- Break the strawberry off just above calyx by holding the stalk between your thumb and index finger and use a snapping motion to break off the strawberry stalk.
- Fill your container with sweet red strawberries and then exit the field. Enjoy!
- Every person entering the fields must have their own container, which can be purchased at the Farm Stall.
- For hygiene reasons, no eating is allowed in the fields. Once your container is full and you have exited the field, the eating can begin.
- Picking is available from Monday to Saturday.
- Strawberry picking is weather dependent.
- For health and safety reasons no dogs / pets are allowed onto the premises. Only guide dogs are permitted.
Sorry no pets allowed
For health and safety reasons no dogs / pets are allowed onto the premises. Only guide dogs are permitted.