The Redberry Farm team would like to invite you to be part of the Redberry Farm Market on the 7th & 8th of October 2022, which will end off the school holidays. The market is a family-fun event that will have something for everyone to enjoy. We aim to have unique, quality handmade products and treats made by locals in the Garden Route.
- Please read through the form below for pricing details about the different types of stalls and the terms of a stall booking.
- Please attach good quality photos of your products, stall and trailer.
- Stall applications will only be open until the 2nd of September 2022.
- Stall applications submitted by the 2nd of September will go through a review process until the 9th September 2022.
- From the 12th to the 16th of September 2022 stall applicants will be notified if their application was successful. Approved stalls will receive an approval letter with banking details in which full stall payment must be made by the 23rd of September 2022. Failure to do so will automatically void your application.
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure to read the terms and conditions as stipulated.
044 870 7123
Dates: 7 & 8 October 2022
Times: Friday 9am – 4pm | Saturday 9am – 4pm
Venue: Redberry Farm, Geelhoutboom Road, Blanco, George