The Redberry Farm team would like to invite you to be part of the Redberry Farm Market on the 22nd & 23rd of March 2024. The market is a family-fun event that will have something for everyone to enjoy. We aim to have unique, quality handmade products and treats made by locals in the Garden Route.
- Please read through the form below for pricing details about the different types of stalls and the terms of a stall booking.
- Please attach good-quality photos of your products, stall and trailer.
- Stall applications will only be open until the 23rd of February 2024.
- Stall applications submitted by the 23rd of February will go through a review process until the 1st of March 2024.
- From the 4th to the 8th of March 2024, stall applicants will be notified if their application is successful. Approved stalls will receive an approval letter with banking details in which full stall payment must be made by the 13th of March 2024. Failure to do so will automatically void your application.
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure to read the terms and conditions as stipulated.
044 870 7123
Dates: 22 & 23 March 2024
Times: Friday 9am – 4pm | Saturday 9am – 4pm
Venue: Redberry Farm, Geelhoutboom Road, Blanco, George