- 250g Redberry Farm fresh strawberries, rinsed with the calyx removed and chopped
- 200ml cream
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Blend the strawberries and sugar in a food processor until the mixture is a smooth puree.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the puree into shot glasses.
- Add the chilled cream to the puree and blend until completely mixed.
- Spoon the mousse into the shot glasses.
- Cover and refrigerate for 5 hours or until set.
- Serve chilled and garnish with a cream swirl, strawberry slices or grated chocolate if so desired.